NaBloPoMo

Today marks the final day of National Blog Posting Month.  I never formally accepted the challenge, and even didn’t think that I would try.  But, I was slightly intrigued and decided to attempt what seemed initially inconceivable.  In the end, there will be 43 Trio posts for the month of November, including at least one every day.  I am glad that it is over, but I am also very glad I did it.  As I reflected on each day, I realized how special each day really is.  I am still struggling to find balance with three children.  Some days are good, others not so good.  And, while some are more of a learning experience than others, each is a gift.  My Trio is amazing.  They make me smile, cry, and laugh out loud.  When the house is quiet, and I begin to reflect and blog, it becomes so apparent how blessed I am.  What a wonderful way to end each day!

049 001 069

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Trio - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column